This is the privacy notice for the Virtual Bunny Club. Here we outline how we collect, store and use your personal information as well as your rights w.r.t. your personal information. Your privacy is extremely important to us and we will never sell or share your information with any third parties.
We may collect your information because:
- You contacted us for a quote / more info
- You’ve been a customer
- You requested to be informed of any upcoming news
- You follow our Social Media pages and/or subscribed to our newsletter or blog
- You’ve previously requested that we stay in contact.
In light of the above, you are consenting to us storing and using the personal data you have provided us with, with the above purposes in mind. If you don’t want us to have your personal info in order to for us to help you, please don’t provide us with any.
Information we may collect:
We may ask for such info classed as personally identifiable to you as an individual:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your delivery address/es
- Your contact telephone number/s
- Your bank (if you’ve sent us a payment advice), or your credit card details, if you are paying in that manner.
The ways in which we might use your information include to:
- Provide you with info or a quote
- Load your order on our ordering system
- Process your payments once you’ve instructed us to
- Send you a Client Satisfaction Survey or request to review us
- Send any newsletters to you.
We treat your information with strict confidentiality. We do not sell any personal data to 3rd parties and we’ll never share any personal info about you to anyone not directly linked with the management and marketing of Muscle Release System, without your permission.
We protect your info via administrative measures; electronic cyber security systems and physical measures on our premises to ensure the safe-keeping thereof.
If you have previously consented to us using and holding your personal information, you are within your rights to withdraw this consent at any time. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter / online forums at any time by using the appropriate measure, e.g. by replying with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the heading or by UNSUBSCRIBING via the newsletter software that we use, or by e-mailing us to request removal. We will respond by deleting all information we have about you from our system (unless we are required by law to retain any) and you won’t receive further communications; we won’t contact anyone who doesn’t wish to be contacted.