Terms and Conditions for Virtual Bunny Club
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Virtual Bunny Club accessible at www.virtualbunnyclub.com
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Virtual Bunny Club and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Virtual Bunny Club may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Virtual Bunny Club a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Virtual Bunny Club reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Virtual Bunny Club express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Virtual Bunny Club, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Virtual Bunny Club, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Virtual Bunny Club from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Virtual Bunny Club is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Virtual Bunny Club is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Virtual Bunny Club and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of South Africa, and you South Africa for the resolution of any disputes.
- We provide shipping at cost, should collection be preferred it can be arranged
- We will courier your products to you within using reputable courier services.
- Orders are usually received within 7-12 days of order date.
Refund Policy Template for Digital Products
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
After the 14-day period you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product (or service) in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.
Payment Details - Buyer
we may request you to provide your valid and current credit card or bank account details to us at any time, whether before or after the bidding commences in respect of any goods or services, or at any time whatsoever.
By initiating and sending payment through Paygate, Payfast or Paypal you acknowledge that Virtual Bunny Club may obtain the funds. When you send a payment, until that payment is accepted by the recipient (which may occur instantly), you remain the owner of those
You give consent to the processing and/or further processing of such personal information by Virtual Bunny club in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.
In making use of the Paygate, Payfast or Paypal service you also acknowledge that the Virtual Bunny Club is not a bank and the Service is a payment processing service rather than a banking service, and (ii) Virtual Bunny Club is not acting as a trustee, fiduciary or escrow with respect to your funds.
Virtual Bunny Club Discretion
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to alter or remove any information or withdraw any goods or services offered for sale by you, or a bid placed by you, if:
- that information and/or those goods or services, as applicable;
- infringe or is suspected of infringing the Intellectual Property Rights of any person (other than the Seller in question); or
- may create any liability for us whatsoever;
- it is otherwise in our commercial interests to do so;
- we are required by law to do so;
10 Completion of Sale and Purchase of Goods or Services
We will notify the Seller and the successful Buyer of the successful sale (if any) of any goods or services by automated email when an auction closes.
Following receipt of the Confirmation Notice the Seller and the successful Buyer will be solely responsible for the following matters, including, but not limited to:
- implementation of the sale and purchase of the goods or services, including reaching agreement on when risk in relation to the goods or services is passed onto the Buyer, and when title in the goods or services will be delivered to the Buyer;
- ensuring they comply with the laws applicable in the jurisdiction in which the Buyer and Seller are located, with respect to completion of the sale and purchase of the goods and services (including without limitation, any formalities required to be undertaken in relation to that sale and purchase as well as the formalities required in terms of the Second Hand Goods Act) and, if the Buyer and Seller are from different jurisdictions, then the governing law of any resultant contract or agreement between the Buyer and Seller will be Gauteng, the Republic of South Africa;
- arranging for payment of the goods or services;
- arranging any insurance (if any) in respect of the goods or services;
- as applicable, agreeing a date for delivery of the goods or services; and
- payment of all applicable taxes, duties and costs (including, without limitation, VAT or other consumption taxes and customs and other import duties and tariffs) incurred in connection with the sale and purchase of the goods and services.